Top Games

Top Games

Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Unknown


Game Name: 
The Unknown

Game Phase: 
Alpha (Just a Toy)

Link:

Description:
One day you find yourself stuck on an island with nothing. What will you do to survive? If you can. It's just a toy for now until I learn more about the language that the engine use.

Sypnosis:

This was created when I tried creating a 3D game using the Unity 3D Game Engine. I tried creating a level after I read some tutorials on the Engine.

Here, I learnt the basics about creating a game in Unity and also some concepts like Skyboxes, Assets, Raycasting, Collision Meshes etc.

Skills:

Basic 3D First Person Platformer Game Programming  in Unity 3D

 Achievement or Significant Contributions to the Project:

Design and Programming in Unity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

// //