Top Games

Top Games

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Shinigami Tower Defence

Game Name: 

Shinigami Tower Defence
Created by: Putera Nik Dimas


Please note that you need a screen of 1280 x 800 pixels to play this game properly!

Description:

A tower defence game whereby you have to protect your town from hollows which comes in waves using your shinigamis as the towers. 

Sypnosis:

This game is created during my free time using the Tower Defence game tutorial which I got from Yoyogames' forums. I studied the tutorial and follow it and hours later, I finished my first tower defence. 

Significant Contribution or Achievements for this project:

Programmer
Designer
Artist
Leant how to create a tower defence from scratch
Learnt how to meddle with the system to make another tower

No comments:

Post a Comment

// //